Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

My Latest Inspiration

I love music.

All kinds of it.

I find much inspiration in the strumming of strings,
banging of drums,
a strong voice belting out a tune at full throttle.

I've seen live a mix of talent, including the Pixies, Nirvana, Soundgarden & Prince, to Ottmar Liebert & Anoushka Shankar. I also love the Opera, traditional Indian music and all kinds of classical. Give me a great tune I'll listen. I'm open for anything.

I have just received the latest addition to my extensive music collection, and wanted to share.

Fra Diavolo: Street Music From Kingdom of Naples



Loud it goes.

I close my eyes and let it absorb me, what wonders flow through my mind and body.


4 comments:

Teo said...

Beautiful music, took me to Napoli for some minutes :) Thanks for sharing!

PS: You really did see Nirvana live! How wonderful. I've never had the chance.

softearthart said...

Just finished listening to it, very nice indeed, cheers Marie

Missouri Bend Paper Works said...

Love it!! Put it on my list too...thanks so much for sharing Louise!

Sarah said...

Fabulous passionate music! Soul soaring. It would be great to see them live. Loud, of course.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...